Sunday, July 22, 2007

Traveling and (dreaming) of sleep




Tianamen Square

Well, I was going to upload more photos from our trip to Tianamen Square, The Forbidden City and The Great Wall yesterday, but I was only able to get one actually up. My spell check isn't working either. I will try again later.

Anyway, our trip to all three places was really interesting and fun, but tiring. Having got up at 1 am, by the time we had seen the sites and headed to the airport, it was already 9 pm before we sat on our plane. We landed in Nanning, Guangxi this morning after midnight. You know how I had mentioned that I was running on adrenaline. Well, I ran out of it as soon as we got on the plane and felt like I had a major hangover. This time change has kicked my butt!

Now we are in Nanning, a major city in Guangxi, and we will be leaving to meet with Maya in about five hours. In the meantime, Joe will be heading downstairs to a conference room to sign some paperwork and Leah and I are heading to the pool. I will update again soon!

Oh, WZgirl asked if I ate any of those fried snacks mentioned in a previous post. Nope, although I wasn't really grossed out by the food, we just weren't carring any cash with us and I wasn't craving seahorse anyway! :) For the most part, I'm pretty open to trying anything at least once.

No comments: